3Q Practitioner Training Course
The 3Q Practitioner Training Course trains and certifies spiritual intelligence Practitioners. It is a three month online Course. The methodology used in the Course is based on contemporary secular principles. Certified Practitioners are provided with the training materials to teach spiritual intelligence. Courses in spiritual intelligence are offered for students, for organisations, and for the public.
Benefits of Spiritual Intelligence
As the intelligence of the true self, beyond the ego, spiritual intelligence has many benefits. Freedom from ego grants wisdom and clarity of vision, greater personal fulfilment, more empathy and compassion, increased creativity and intuition, and better performance on important life skills and work skills. Spiritual intelligence therefore represents the most powerful resource for personal and professional growth and fulfilment.
Spiritual intelligence creates cooperation and tolerance between people at the interpersonal level, and between different groups in society, and between different cultures, religions, and nations. Widespread adoption of spiritual intelligence as a personal code of conduct raises the standard of accountability in collective governance in response to public demand. When standards in governments and corporations are based on spiritual intelligence, the energy of love will turn into a social and political force, as never before in history. Public training in spiritual intelligence therefore heralds a new era of social justice and human rights, which are the foundations of shared prosperity and peace.
The most successful organisations on the planet are values-led organisations. In the twenty-first century the rat race will be replaced by the values race. To be successful in the new world of work, corporations need to create a values-led organisation, which focuses on benefits for all stake-holders, and in particular employees and customers. 3Q Leadership Training activates whole brain intelligence, our most valuable asset, to create a vision-guided and values-led organisational culture, based not on what leaders do, or on how they do it, but on who they are.
3Q training combines three principal dimensions of intelligence, which together represent the three Qs. The three Qs activate the whole brain, unlike IQ or EQ on their own, which are part-brain functions. By training the whole brain, 3Q Training unlocks advanced human capabilities and high performance skills. The following article describes the historical origins of 3Q whole-brain methodology: The Spiritual Intelligence Paradigm.
3Q whole-brain methodology is based on a synthesis of findings from related fields of scientific research, including cognitive psychology, psychoanalysis, transpersonal psychology, and neuroscience. For a summary of the scientific foundations of 3Q methodology see The Psychology of Spiritual Intelligence.
The core psychological process underlying all forms of practice in every tradition of religion and spirituality (except in TQ traditions) is the shift in identity from the object-pole to the subject-pole of attention. This shift in polarity replaces the ego with the soul as the seat of personal identity, and thus installs SQ as the governor of IQ and EQ. With the exception of TQ traditions, the shift from ego to soul underlies all forms of prayer and meditation in every tradition. As a secular form of spirituality, SQ therefore represents generic spirituality, founded on experiential reality, prior to the superimposition of religious interpretations and beliefs.
3Q methodology incorporates the latest scientific findings in cognitive psychology, transpersonal psychology, and neuroscience. 3Q practice uses the scientific principles of neuroplasticity to create a fast-track to a higher state of consciousness. Frequent 3Q practice rapidly builds a neural network optimised for advanced 3Q capabilities.
Become a Leader in this New Methodology
By training as a 3Q Practitioner, you will develop an in-depth understanding of spiritual intelligence, and position yourself among the leaders in this emerging new field. In the process you will benefit yourself, as well as your clients. You will also contribute to the world-wide roll-out of 3Q Training, as a member of the 3Q Academy of Practitioners. The video below has brief outline of 3Q methodology.
Why Teach Spiritual Intelligence?
Teaching spiritual intelligence makes a powerful contribution to the world. As a 3Q Practitioner, you will train people to activate a higher dimension of intelligence. In the process you will help to introduce the next stage in the evolution of collective consciousness.
Who is the 3Q Practitioner Training Course For?
The 3Q Practitioner Training Course is for you if you want to accelerate your own personal and spiritual growth, and if you want to teach others how to attain the following advances in their own personal development:
• Understand authentic spirituality and spiritual growth
• Activate the spiritual dimension of intelligence
• Accelerate personal and spiritual growth
• Awaken and expand consciousness
• Develop high performance skills
Your Own Business
Certified 3Q Practitioner are provided with the course material to lead 3Q Training programs. As a 3Q Practitioner, you will be able to earn your living, doing what you love.
The 3Q Academy is the professional association of Certified 3Q Practitioners. The mission of the 3Q Academy is to make available training in spiritual intelligence worldwide. If you want to contribute at the forefront of planetary evolution, now is the time to join us.
You are invited to attend a webinar on the 3Q Practitioner Training Course. Learn how you can train to be a Mentor and Trainer in spiritual intelligence. As a 3Q Practitioner you will be equipped to deliver 3Q Training Courses for teachers, for business, and for the public. Sign up for the next webinar here.
Click the button below to find out more about the 3Q Practitioner Training Course, including the cost and how to apply to attend.
About Spiritual Intelligence
- Zohar, D., Marshall, I. (2001). SQ: Connecting With Our Spiritual Intelligence
- Amramt, Y. (2007). The Seven Dimensions of Spiritual Intelligence
- Draper, B. (2010). Spiritual Intelligence: A New Way of Being
- Wilber, K. (2000). Integral Psychology: Consciousness, Spirit, Psychology
- Rajneesh, Bhagwan Shree (1980) Book of the Secrets
- Muktananda, S. (1978) Play of Consciousness
- Thomas a Kempis (1441) The Imitation of Christ
- Rastogi, T (1982) Islamic Mysticism
- Tolle, E. (2004) The Power of Now
- Yogananda, P. (1945) Autobiography of a Yogi
- Segal, Z. et al (2002) Mindfulness-based cognitive therapy (MBCT)
- Fulton, P. et al (2005) Mindfulness and Psychotherapy
- Brown, K.W. (2003) The Benefits of being Present
- Fairbairn, W.R.D. (1952) Psychoanalytic Studies of the Personality.
- Greenberg, J & Mitchell, S. (1985) Object Relations in Psychoanalytic Theory.
- Bion, W. R. (1970) Attention and Interpretation.
- Tart, C. (1977) Transpersonal Psychologies
- Wilber, K. (1999) Essays on Transpersonal Psychology
- Daniels, M. ( 2005) Shadow, Self, Spirit: Essays in Transpersonal Psychology
- Institute of Transpersonal Psychology
- Journal of Transpersonal Research
- British Psychological Society – Transpersonal Psychology Section
Philosophy of Science
- Kuhn, T. (1970) The Structure of Scientific Revolutions
- Popper, K. (1959) The Logic of Scientific Discovery
- Henry, J. (2008) The Scientific Revolution and the Origins of Modern Science
- Sheldrake, R. (2013) Science Set Free
- Haisch, B. (2012) The Purpose-Guided Universe: Believing in Einstein, Darwin, and God
- Zohar, D. & Marshall, I. (2001) SQ: Ultimate Intelligence
- Seil, F.J. (2008) Neural Plasticity and Regeneration
- Dehaene, S. (2002) The Neuroscience of Consciousness
- Newberg, A. (2014) Principles of Neurotheology
- Siegel, D.J. (2013) Interpersonal Neurobiology
Share This Post
© 2014 – 2016, Richard Griffiths. All rights reserved.